Thursday, March 28, 2013

The city at night

 Walking on the street
Well, it suddenly got chilly! So I had to change. I found in the end of my closet a beautiful grey fake-fur vest that I hadn't used in ages and I forgot how nicely warm it was! Not too much to sweat, but still good enough to keep me warm without needing anything else :). Since I've been reading a lot about the monochrome and the grey scale, I decided to match it with black and white. At the end I got very happy with the outfit. Again sorry for repeating the bag that much, but this time I was in a hurry (but at the end it really matched this outfit, however if you wanna be more adventurous, you should use one red, blue, or with a crazy print!).
And also I would really like to thank to my friends Ana and Erika, that allowed me to photograph them. :)
Hey, I like the dress they have in that store!

Boots? Never enough!

Silver!! (remember gold and silver go perfect with white, black and grey)

Top: Basics H&M (around 8 USD)
Skirt: H&M (got it 2 years ago, and was around 10 USD)
Vest:  Street market (around 18 USD)
Necklace: Fantasy jewelry
Boots: I've had them at least 5 years, I don't even remember the price
Bag: You already know it ;)
Make-up: MAC

Ana:

I was so jealous! If I use that tone of blue I look at least 10 years older!!
Don't you think the earrings are awesome?

Love the shoes!

Erika:
Sweater-dress! An awesome option on chilly evenings :)

Don't you think the little black bag is lovely?

I love these flats, but I've always felt that my legs look chubby with this kind of shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Thаnkѕ foг one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice day!

    Here is my weblog ... please click for source

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!