Saturday, May 18, 2013

Special guest: Extraordinary Luna, from France and in London!

A little red dress always rocks!! You must have one in your closet :)
She is cute, she is original, she is super stylish and she is adorable!!
Her name is Luna, and as it says on the title of this entry, she is living now in London, but she is French, so her perfect style doesn't surprise me :) . Awesome pictures, always pushing a little bit more with her outfits and managing to make them look super cool, great attention to details... just perfect!
http://la-lulita.blogspot.com
Luna in Spanish means Moon. Beautiful name as well!
Thank you so much for letting me use your pictures :)
 She neutralizes the strenght and/or the aggressiveness of the red adding nude tones, making it perfect for a day outfit.

 I love the purple tone on the back of her shoes.


The extra large sunglasses are super hot, and the hair in 2 tones is super trendy!

 Eiffel Tower, perhaps the most emblematic construction in Paris.

The Big Ben, perhaps the most emblematic construction in London :)

France and the UK: Making an awesome team and great fashionistas

Please remember to like my blog's fb page :)

11 comments:

  1. hey Dharia you can upload my pictures-good idea-but send me a post with me dear-tnx kisses :**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll let you know when it's ready! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi doll!!

    Such a FANTASTIC blog!!
    Sure you can use my pictures for a post.
    I feel honored!
    and maybe you can let me know once it goes live!!

    take care dear and let's follow eacother on GFC xoxo kisses

    tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes dear you can use my pictures. Let me know about the post so i can promote on my blog.
    xoxo
    Dosta

    >>>WIN an item of your choice, Oasap GIVEAWAY<<<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx!! I'll let you know when it's ready :)

      Delete
  4. Dharia, you have an amazing blog! It's great to get to know other bloggers:)
    I'm following you.
    Sorry I saw your comment only now - sure you can use my images (with credit link) if you're still up to it.

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com
    Visit the RmH SHOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I always give credit. I've been checking your blog as well and I love your outfits, they are great! Thank you so much! I'll let you know when the entry about you is ready :)

      Delete
  5. wow she´s beautiful! you have a great blog Dharia...
    have a great weekend...
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is beautiful but you are beautiful too! I've been following your blog and I LOVE IT!!

      Delete
  6. This is amazing Dharia! Thank you so much for this article, I shared it on Facebook and will share it on my blog as well!
    It's well-written and you're a sweetheart! Loved how you emphasized the fact that I'm French but living in London, that's exactly what I'm trying to show through my fashion blog so you're a good journalist ahaha! Thanks again dear!

    I send you lots of love ♥

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked it! I'm gonna keep on checking your blog. Love all your articles!

      Delete

I would really appreciate all your comments!