Friday, May 10, 2013

Special guest: Maria Alejandra, Venezuela and its magic

The black hat looks fabulous on her! And her super big pants are fantastic!!
I posted in my last entry about Venezuela how much I love the country, their people, everything! http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/05/venezuela-maria-lucia-has-passion.html I am still in touch with some amazing people from those lands that I really hope to see again!! They are incredible.
And here is Maria Alejandra, with a beautiful style and she is Venezuelan. Smiler, cheery, cool, relaxed, everything!! I was in love with her pictures. She is wearing monochrome but she is far from boring or simple! I love her style!
Don't miss her blog :) She has the best job on Earth! She is a fashion stylist :) http://brainstylist.blogspot.com


Always colors! I love it!!
Thank you so much, Maria Alejandra! Love the pics!


Angel Falls, Venezuela. The highest waterfall in the world. 

Margarita Island, Venezuela

Venezuela, it stole my heart!!

Please remember to like us in FB :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey dear sorry for the delay! Of course you can use my photos!! Feel free ok?! A kiss
    www.blogdaleoliveira.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Dharia! estaba buscando tu mail de contacto para agradecerte MUCHISIMO por este post!!! Te pasaste... mil gracias nuevamente y estamos en contacto :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pero me puedes agregar a google + :) para seguir en contacto, qué bueno que te gustó!!!

      Delete

I would really appreciate all your comments!