Sunday, May 12, 2013

Special guest: Zarwana, The best of Thailand and Sweden

 Red shoes (any kind) are always a good choice if you wanna make your outfit shine!
And we come back to my beloved Scandinavia. I found gorgeous Zarwana in my blog-hunting and I was so happy when I found a girl from Thailand living in Sweden. I think that besides being super brave for moving to lands so far from hers, it is a beautiful life lesson to be able to find out and experiment how people in other countries live, what they like, what they do for fun. It's amazing!
She is a photographer (excellent, by the way) and she models for herself for practice! I love it!! I never imagined that because her pics and her poses look so professional. I've never managed to photograph myself  well!
She is lovely, she has style, she is passionate, she has a perfect body, and she writes in English! If I already have problems with Norwegian I don't even wanna imagine in Swedish!
Thank you so much for letting me use your pictures Zarwana, I love your name, by the way!
Here is her url: http://zarwana.wordpress.com/ check it out!
Stripes are super trendy this year!

 Sweden

Thailand

Thailand and Sweden: Zarwana has the best of two worlds!!

Please remember to like my blog's Facebook page, it is very important for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the entry.
    And I am glad that you like my stlye =)
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really pretty, and I love her style!!!<3

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!