Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The countryside of Norway

Although my mom in law, Andrew and the rest of their family refer to Drammen and Lier as "towns", every single day of my life I've spent here, I just can think it is the countryside: full of plantations (apples, grapes, berries), houses far from each other, horses, big gardens, fruit smells everywhere... Anyway, town or not, it is beautiful, and it is a huge difference between the air of Mexico City. Somedays I feel hyper active and I think that it is because I have oxygen overdose :p
 Some decoration in the garden :)

Make up MAC and Chanel :)


Everything is H&M except the shoes
Top: Vintage
Cardigan: Got it last year on sales for around 4 USD
Pants: On sales for 2.50 USD
Shoes: http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/07/print-block.html
Amount spent on this outfit: 6.50 USD :)

Please remember to like my FB page!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!