Monday, October 28, 2013

Scrapbook 2


Well, as it is no surprise, I've been recently working a lot in photoshop, I love it. And also it is no surprise either that I love scrapbooks. But real ones were horrible to me because my hands always ended up full with glue, then I my fingers got glued to the pages making them dirty, or something fell on the pictures, never never ended up well, so, photoshop is giving me an awesome chance of making the scrapbooks I could never make in real life and I love the results!! This time I went to make one with the fantasy pictures I've made that I like the most, but I'm planning to make one with my love and one with friends soon. What do you think about it?
I'll post an outfit entry and a special guest later :)
The phrases are from two books: 1st from Don Juan's teachings, from Carlos Castaneda, and the second one from Jack Kerouac and the book is On the Road.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!