Saturday, November 23, 2013

Special guest: Catherine Elizabeth from USA


Catherine Elizabeth just started her blog last month, and although it doesn't have many entries yet, I am sure it is gonna be a success, since the pictures are beautiful and very professional, and she pays a lot of attention to details. Her style is sober, and no surprise, since she is into the banking industry, so, I'm sure that if you work in an office, you will find great ideas for your outfits here. She is also obsessed (like me) in home decor, and although she has not any entry about that topic yet, I can't wait to see them! Visit her blog here :) : http://cestylemuse.com/ She is a sweet and lovely LA girl and I hope to meet her one day. To make things even better, she is beautiful!
About my room remodeling, I am delayed since I got sick, but I am getting way much better and I can't wait to show it to you.
The reason why I chose this outfit is because I have a skirt just like the one she is using (and I love it) but since my outfits generally are very colorful and a little bit edgy, I thought it would be a great idea to show something with a more sober and chic twist.
Thank you so much, Catherine!



♥♥ USA ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!