Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Special guest: Khloe, from Romania, Boho Chic

I know I've been dressing recently with a lot of black, but perhaps it was because I was kinda grumpy of leaving Norway, since I miss Andrew so much, however, you might know by now that I love all colors (except green, on me anyway) and I also love prints, the craziest, the better. It is funny because some years ago I was totally scared of using them and now I can't live without them. That's why this time I picked this outfit. Warm colors and a great print. The beautiful model is Khloe, from Romania, and she is wearing a perfect Autumn outfit, with colors (indeed), and I think that the total look is fabulous.
Romania is perhaps the country that I enjoyed the most on recent trips and I can't wait to go back. I went to Bucharest, Brasov, The Poenari Castle, the Bran Castle, and I saw all I could but still I missed many other castles and places that are full of magic and history. Can't wait to go back. And the food is absolutely amazing! Her blog is full of wonderful outfits that will inspire me to create future looks, so, you have to check it out! http://www.fashionglow.ro/
Thank you so much, Khloe, I love your style!



I want those boots!

Romanian polenta: My favorite dish when I was there. I could never had enough!

♥♥ Romania ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!