Saturday, January 25, 2014

Special guest: Boho chic Amber, USA

When I first saw Amber's blog, I immediately thought that she had a huge resemblance to Amanda Seyfried (I love her). Huge big eyes, tiny mouth, and a beautiful blonde hair. However, I even prefer Amber, because her style is unique. She is girly and chic, but she always adds a boho touch to her outfits. Like in this one, the cropped sweater and the beret. I think it is awesome. I chose this outfit because I never wear maxi skirts, but still I love how many girls look with them.
About Amber, she is from my beloved USA, and besides her awesome style and outfits, you can find in her blog pictures of her trips all over the world! The last one is to Asia... can't wait to go!
So, if you wanna find a blog with a great balance between traveling and fashion, here is a great option: http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
Thank you so much, Amber!



♥♥ USA ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!